Skip to content

Accelerated Studies for Adults Program (ASAP)

Choosing a Completion Option

Developing a plan with your student advisor is the best way to ensure you earn the credits you need. Not every option works for each student. Your advisor will explain each option in detail, so you learn how Keuka coursework, CLEP exams, and coursework offered through other institutions can work for you. Factors such as number and type of credits needed, location, and program length will effect your academic credit plan.

Keuka College Course Offerings

Each semester, Keuka College offers courses that aim to “bridge” the gap between what a student has and what a student needs. Courses are offered in several formats:

Online Course Offerings (Fall 2014)
Online Course Offerings (Spring 2015)

* These courses may not be substituted for program courses.

College Level Exam Program (CLEP)

The College Level Exam Program (CLEP) helps students earn credit for what they already know, regardless of how they acquired that knowledge. CLEP exams test mastery of college-level material acquired in a variety of ways–through general academic instruction, significant independent study, or extracurricular work. CLEP exams cannot be taken if similar college credit has already been granted.

Community College or Accredited Institution Coursework

Earn course credit by registering at a community college or accredited institution. All of Keuka’s partner schools are accredited and able to help students complete course requirements. If you choose to take courses from a community college or accredited institution, you must submit a Non-Keuka Coursework Approval form to the registrar’s office. This form will make sure the selected course will transfer to Keuka and satisfy your degree requirements.