Accelerated Studies for Adults Program (ASAP)
Become a Student
If you’re out in the workforce with some college credit and you’re thinking about finishing your bachelor’s degree at one of our locations throughout New York, we offer the next step.
Or, if you already have your bachelor’s degree and are interested in earning your master’s degree in nursing, management, or criminal justice, our Accelerated Studies for Adults Program offers four-hour classes, one night each week at locations close to home.
We Fit Your Life
- Earn your degree quickly. Go to class one night a week. Finish your bachelor’s degree in as little as two years, or earn your master’s degree in 18 months.
- Rest assured there’s a location close to you. We offer degree programs throughout New York state at local community colleges and hospitals. Find a location near you!
- Spend time on the important things that matter. Our programs blend face-to-face, classroom learning with your work and life experiences. Use what you learn in the classroom the very next day.
- Get the support you need. Thanks to our cohort model, you’ll complete your entire degree with the same group of people from start to finish. Plus, with the help of our dedicated advising, library and writing services staff, you’ll have no problem re-adjusting to academic life.
- Save on Costs: Your tuition covers all the costs of earning your degree. That means course materials, including books, are provided to you at no additional cost and you’ll pay no additional fees.
Right For You?
Genesee Community College
today, 5 p.m.Faxton St. Luke's Health Care
Dec. 11, 11 a.m.Mohawk Valley Community College
Dec. 11, 5:30 p.m.Monroe Community College
Dec. 11, 5:30 p.m.Tompkins Cortland Community College
Dec. 11, 5:30 p.m.Read More
This page was printed on 12/10/2013 from