Accelerated Studies for Adults Program (ASAP)
Master’s programs run on a year-round basis provided minimum enrollment is met – the ideal cohort size is 8-12 students. Keuka ASAP students are often considered full-time for financial aid purposes.
Programs begin three times each year, with start dates scheduled in January, May and August. Applicants are encouraged to apply at least 30 days prior to the month of their planned enrollment.
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis and applicants will be notified of their admissions status once a decision has been made.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants lacking the minimum GPA may apply for a conditional admissions status.
- Applicant must demonstrate an appropriate combination of maturity, experience and motivation.
Additional Requirements for M.S. in Nursing:
- Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited nursing program.
- Applicants must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New York state.
- Applicants must be currently working as an RN either full- or part-time.
How to Apply
Candidates are encouraged to apply online. Required documents for admission include:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for each college or university attended
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Essay (not required for nursing)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal interview is optional but may be required at the discretion of the program director
- Apply for financial aid (if applicable). This should be completed at the time of application. Failure to apply on a timely basis may delay the financial aid award and start of program
Supplemental materials should be sent to:
Keuka College Admissions
Center for Professional Studies
One Keuka Business Park
Penn Yan, NY 14527
This page was printed on 12/07/2013 from